NN Insurance Hungary is looking for a talented professional to join NN Hungary’s team as a Solution Architect. In this position, you will design solutions in accordance with business needs and defined company architecture standards. You will have an active role in creating the architecture standards and development plans.
- Design optimal solutions for business requirements with the aim to re-use elements of approved enterprise architecture efficiently;
- Cooperate with application analysts on solution design, considering and utilizing capabilities of the systems and technologies in use;
- Ensure harmonization of business requirements with strategy of IT development and in this sense actively cooperate with enterprise architects and business analysts;
- Identify security, business and operations risks related to IT and propose measures to mitigate them;
- Discuss identified technical limitations with the BA for resolutions in order to find the best compromise between business requirements and IT solution architecture complexity, to maximize performance, reduce cost and implementation risks;
- Perform a software selection analysis for the architecture components (and integration) based on the business requirements, as well as the security/architecture guidelines and policies;
- Oversee development of test strategy, determine test environment requirements and tools, and manage change requests.
What matters to us
- Experience in corporate environment, min. 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of IT trends in the area of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), general overview of new architect technologies;
- UML, Archimate knowledge;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- High level of logical thinking, ability of synthetic and analytical thinking; advanced negotiation skills;
- An overview of current trends in database integration, web and IT infrastructure;
- Understanding the business processes of the company and the ability to creatively translate these processes into an approved IT architecture.
What matters to you
- Being part of the technical community;
- Becoming part of a flexible, supportive and agile team;
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment;
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company laptop;
- After probation period in addition to the base salary: Cafeteria, health insurance, NN’s group life and accident insurance;
- Yearly performance based bonus.
- Hands on experience with Microservices;
- Azure/AWS knowledge.
Required for application
- In case you are interested in the position please register and apply to this position via NN Career Portal. Your files will be handled confidentially. Due to the pandemic, the entire selection process is held 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲.
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: