- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, training, innovation and automation. We support various quantitative departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Due to the increasing demand from Business Units and Head Office, the NN RAS team – operating with around 60 people – is in a continuous and dynamic growth. Actuaries, mathematicians, data scientists, physicists and software developers form the multinational team of NN RAS.
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions.
- NN RAS provides support in 5 professional areas as an internal consultancy: Economic Scenario Generation (ESG), Quantitative Development, Modelling & Scripting, Cashflow Modelling and Model Validation.
- There are also various project teams being formed for actual insurance-related matters to help NN stay a pioneer in its industry.
- Now we are hiring to extend our Modelling & Scripting team with a Software Developer.
- In this role you will be responsible for participating and driving quantitative model and process developments, mostly in Python language. You will face several different short- and long-term projects coming from any departments of the company with an intensive programming and modelling request, where you will have the opportunity to creatively design solutions and implement them as software from scratch.
What matters to us
- If most of the following bullet-points describes you perfectly, our Modelling & Scripting team could definitely use a talent like you!
- Strong programming background (preferably 2-5+ years), advanced experience with Python
- Experience with Version Control Systems and pipelining (CI/CD, Gitlab, AWS, Azure DevOps, …)
- On the personal side: good communicational skills, creativity, innovation, cooperative attitude, solution & customer-oriented thinking
- Experience with databases, knowledge of SAS, SQL, Access is an advantage
- Experience with languages of R, C# or VBA is an advantage
- Experience in web service development is an advantage
- Experience gained at firms operation in the area of finance, banking or insurance is an advantage.
What matters to you
- Why would you be satisfied with only creating km-long codes when there are so much more that you can achieve with your skills? Go for more! Join us and be an active part of the full chain!
- Design and develop models in Python based on business requests
- Get your new development, infrastructural or any R&D ideas related to already existing products and processes of ours implemented
- Work proactively in an agile team
- Maintaining our products, testing framework and services
- Support of users and relevant stakeholders in model usage and understanding, in English
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- NN RAS is not providing you a job, but an environment to give your innovation ideas in software engineering a route at a huge insurance company, having inexhaustible fields to develop.
- Challenging projects within an exciting multinational, yet familiar work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues
- Outstanding career opportunities – including mid-term opportunities to work abroad
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to have and give trainings
- Modern working conditions with room for individual choices (brand new office building, ergonomic equipment, flexibility in working hours, opportunity to work remotely, etc.)
- Several team-buildings and optional community events (board-game nights, pancake-breakfasts, Christmas dinner, etc.)
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal.
- Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: