Senior Quantitative Developer
- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, quantitative model development, automation and innovation. We support numerous departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Now we are hiring to extend our Quant Development Methodology team with a Senior Quantitative Developer to work at the development of the NN Risk Systems. The Quant Development team works at the forefront of Risk Systems development, winner of European Award for Risk Systems.
What matters to us
- Are you passionate about programming and making use of the latest technologies, including Cloud computing? Then we are seeking for you – click on the ‘Apply’ button below if you are meet with the requirements listed below!
- University degree in Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science or related field. A PhD would be advantageous
- 5+ years proven experience in working with large code bases, preferably in banking or insurance. Ability to write clear and well-structured code in object-oriented programming languages (for example C#)
- Practical knowledge of financial derivatives, including the techniques to price them. Familiarity with the methodologies for the calculation of Market Risk (e.g. Value at Risk). Ideally, knowledge of Solvency II
- Good understanding of the concept of pricing financial instruments and the risks associated to them
- Practical hands-on approach and an eye for detail with the understanding of the global picture
- Excellent communication skills in English and cooperative spirit
What matters to you
- Implement the mathematical models and risk metrics that are used to compute the risks on the balance sheet of the company and support users to optimize risk/return.
- Ensure correctness and efficiency of the calculations
- Deliver high quality code, including automated testing
- Work together with business analysts and software engineers to design the most optimal computational solutions
- Provide user support (e.g. interpret the results)
- Coach & review junior team members on their development work
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- NN RAS is not providing you a job, but an environment to give your innovation ideas a route at a huge insurance company, having inexhaustible fields to develop.
- Challenging projects within an exciting multinational, yet familiar work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to partially work from home, also post-Covid
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal.
- Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
Senior Quantitative Developer
|Place of work:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: