Senior Consulting Actuary
- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, training, innovation and automation. We support various quantitative departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Due to the increasing demand from Business Units and Head Office, the NN RAS team – operating with more than 40 people – is in a continuous and dynamic growth. Actuaries, mathematicians, data scientists, physicists and software engineers form the multinational team of NN RAS.
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions.
- NN RAS provides support in 5 professional areas as an internal consultancy: Economic Scenario Generation (ESG), Quantitative Development, Modelling & Scripting, Cashflow Modelling and Model Validation.
- There are also various project teams being formed for actual insurance-related matters to help NN stay a pioneer in its industry, such as the IFRS17 project team.
- NN RAS now opens a position to a 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆. In this role you will be involved in supporting NN Group’s Head Office and local entities risk and actuarial departments in specific temporary or regular activities. You will have a unique opportunity to leverage your proven expertise in modelling techniques and extend your business knowledge of various banking and insurance products and in IFRS17.
What matters to us
- University degree in Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in working in an actuarial function, in various fields
- Good understanding of insurance products and markets (knowledge of the Central European markets would be a plus)
- Experience with Cash Flow modelling softwares (AFM/R3S and/or Prophet and/or MoSeS/RAFM) is an advantage
- Advanced know-how in statistical modeling techniques is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Python and/or R and/or SAS is an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills in English, both oral and written
- A pro-active team player that can also operate as an independent professional, is self-sufficient in prioritizing and doesn’t need guidance in the day to day business
- Willingness to travel
What matters to you
- Providing actuarial consultancy support for NN Group’s Head Office and local entities risk and actuarial departments in specific temporary or regular activities, such as:
- Pricing, profit-testing, modelling, reserving, reporting and valuations (under local GAAP, EV, Solvency II principles),
- Implementing new products and functionalities to cash-flow models,
- ALM analyses; IFRS17 project; Model validation tasks,
- Quantitative modelling projects, focusing on Python and R developments,
- Process review and optimization tasks,
- Good communication with all relevant stakeholders, mainly in English.
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues
- Exciting challenges within a multinational work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and development are high priorities at NN RAS
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Modern and informal working conditions with room for individual choices
- International development possibilities
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal or send it to the email@example.com e-mail address. Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
Senior Consulting Actuary
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: