- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of quantitative model development, automation and innovation. We support numerous departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Now we are hiring to extend our Modelling & Scripting team with a Scrum Master.
What matters to us
- Having hands on experience as a Scrum Master in software development or IT organization
- Having an understanding of agile values, principles, and practice
- Being able to motivate and inspire people and to think about problem solving in creative ways
- Being able to identify when an individual or team behaviour does not serve the team or organization and has the courage to act on it
- Enjoying the challenge of working with newly forming teams in an organisation that is relatively new to the Agile way of thinking
- Being passionate about driving people and teams to perform at their best
What matters to you
- Providing professional support to teams, teaches them new practices to develop further
- Creating a safe environment for collaboration
- Tracking and supporting to remove impediments the teams may come across
- Acting as a catalyst for continuous improvement in culture
- Caring about people being happy and satisfied with their jobs and environment
- Enjoying working closely with other professionals (Agile coach, Scrum Masters)
- NN RAS is not providing you a job, but an environment to give your innovation ideas in software engineering a route at a huge insurance company, having inexhaustible fields to develop
- Challenging projects within an exciting multinational, yet familiar work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to partially work from home, also post-Covid
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions
Required for application
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal.
- Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: