NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, quantitative model development, automation and innovation. We support numerous departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
Now we are hiring to extend our Reporting and Actuarial Consulting team with a Reporting Actuary.
What matters to us
- University degree in Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in working in a (preferably life) actuarial function
- Analytical thinking, and good communication skills in English
- A pro-active team player, who can work precisely and is self-sufficient in prioritizing
- Experience in Solvency II reporting is required, IFRS 17 knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with Cash Flow modelling softwares (AFM/R3S or Prophet or MoSeS/RAFM) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Python or R or SQL is an advantage
What matters to you
- NN RAS is not an insurance company itself with own reporting, but supports NN units with their reporting processes in many ways:
- Participating in Solvency II reporting of NN companies, working directly with foreign colleagues
- Building a reporting team that can take over reporting processes
- Supporting the implementation of IFRS 17 reporting as a central solution and participate also in the business as usual later
- Improving the reporting processes of NN units by streamlining and automating in a close cooperation with our IT developers and architects
- As a reporting actuary you will not only understand the technical steps, but also the related methodology and its relevance in the whole process.
- Besides preparing the results, your job will include to review their reasonability, perform different analyses and contribute to their interpretation.
- There are roles when performing similar tasks regularly can help to understand them in depth, which will enable you to improve related methodology and processes.
- You can also move to different areas of reporting to have a better view of the big picture and explore high-level impacts as well
- Challenging projects within an exciting multinational, yet familiar work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work from home, also post-Covid
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions
Required for application
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal.
- Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: