NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, training, innovation and automation. We support various quantitative departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
Due to the increasing demand from Business Units and Head Office, the NN RAS team – operating with around 60 people – is in a continuous and dynamic growth. Actuaries, mathematicians, data scientists, physicists and software developers form the multinational team of NN RAS.
We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions.
NN RAS provides support in 5 professional areas as an internal consultancy:Economic Scenario Generation (ESG), Quantitative Development, Modelling & Scripting, Cashflow Modelling, Model Validation.
There are also various project teams being formed for actual insurance-related matters to help NN stay a pioneer in its industry, such as the IFRS17 project team. NN RAS Modelling & Scripting team now opens a position to a Quantitative Analyst.
- Why would you be satisfied with Excel-based process analytics which often become repetitive? In the Modelling & Scripting team your purpose would be to get rid of these, design smarter processes and implement such for several European units.
- Involvement in various quantitative modelling projects, focusing on Python and R developments
- Design of actuarial and risk models and processes based on business request
- Business analytics using Power BI
- Development of data science models
- Automation of calculation-intensive financial processes
- Working proactively in an agile team
- Support of users in model usage and understanding
- Prepare and teach training materials of Python, R and Power BI
- Good communication with all relevant stakeholders, mainly in English
What matters to us
- Experience with BI tools, preferably Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced programming background (preferably 2-5+ years) - preferably in R, Python and/or VBA
- Experience with version controlling (Git, Gitlab, Azure DevOps, SVN) is an advantage
- On the personal side: good communicational skills, creativity, innovation, cooperative attitude, solution & customer-oriented thinking, preciseness
- A pro-active team player that can also operate as an independent professional, is self-sufficient in prioritizing
- Experience with databases, knowledge of SAS, SQL, Access is an advantage
What matters to you
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational, yet informal work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues
- Competitive remuneration
- Modern working conditions with room for individual choices
- International development possibilities
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS;
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues;
- Outstanding career opportunities – including mid-term opportunities to work abroad;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Opportunity to have and give trainings;
- Modern working conditions with room for individual choices (brand new office building, ergonomic equipment, flexibility in working hours, opportunity to work remotely, etc.);
- Several team-buildings and optional community events (board-game nights, pancake-breakfasts, Christmas dinner, etc.);
- International development possibilities and travelling opportunities.
Details of position
|Place of work:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: