- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, quantitative model development, automation and innovation. We support numerous departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Now we are hiring to extend our Quant Development Methodology team with a Quantitative Analyst to contribute at the further improvement of the NN Risk systems. The Quant Development team works at the forefront of Risk Systems development, winner of European Award for Risk Systems.
What matters to us
- You want to kick start your career in a growing and young company that offers plenty of future growth opportunities as well as the possibility to do assignments internationally? Then we are seeking for you – click on the ‘Apply’ button below if you are meet with the requirements listed below!
- University degree in Actuarial Sciences, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
- Affinity with mathematical modelling. Ideally, practical knowledge of financial derivatives, including the techniques to price them.
- Interest and ability to code in one or more of the following languages: Python, R, VBA, C#
- Practical hands-on approach - you can combine rigorous mathematical thinking with a practical business flavor.
- Excellent communication skills in English and cooperative spirit
What matters to you
- Your main responsibilities will include:
- Independently test the functional implementation of the mathematical models used to compute risk on the balance sheet of the company
- Design the most optimal testing strategy, which may involve (partial) reimplementation of the models by means of scripting languages
- Define improvements in the calculations and to improve the user experience
- Provide user support (e.g. analyze the model results) and trainings
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- NN RAS is not providing you a job, but an environment to give your innovation ideas a route at a huge insurance company, having inexhaustible fields to develop.
- Challenging projects within an exciting multinational, yet familiar work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to partially work from home, also post-Covid
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal.
Details of position
|Place of work:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: