- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, quantitative model development, automation and innovation. We support numerous departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Now we are hiring to extend our Modelling&Scripting team with a product Owner.
What matters to us
- If most of the following bullet-points describes you perfectly, our Modelling & Scripting team could definitely use a talent like you!
- 3+ years of experience as a Quantitative Analyst or Developer or Test Engineer
- Experience in Agile project structure
- Experience in Product Owner role or eagerness to work as a Product Owner
- Openness to contribute to quantitative modelling or software development tasks beyond product management
- Understanding and translating project needs to developers
- Advising clients on products based on the developer’s team know how and vision
- Leading project(s):
- Statistical modelling to solve various business problems
- Machine Learning applications
- Automation of recurring work-flows within the company
- Introducing Sofware-as-a-Service approach into our products
- Being innovative, implementing new ideas in IT products and management
What matters to you
- Why would you be satisfied with only creating km-long codes when there are so much more that you can achieve with your skills? Go for more! Join us and be an active part of the full chain!
- The team heavily working in Python and R – design solution and define concepts of software being developed
- Get your new development, infrastructural or any R&D ideas related to already existing products and processes of ours implemented
- Work proactively in an agile team
- Possibility to choose own practices and technology
- Support of colleagues and users in testing and understanding, in English
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- NN RAS is not providing you a job, but an environment to give your innovation ideas a route at a huge insurance company, having inexhaustible fields to develop.
- Challenging projects within an exciting multinational, yet familiar work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to partially work from home, also post-Covid
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal.
- Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: