- NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. We serve as an internal centre of consultancy, training, innovation and automation. We support various quantitative departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Due to the increasing demand from Business Units and Head Office, the NN RAS team – operating with more than 40 people – is in a continuous and dynamic growth. Actuaries, mathematicians, data scientists, physicists and software engineers form the multinational team of NN RAS.
- We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions.
- NN RAS provides support in 5 professional areas as an internal consultancy: Economic Scenario Generation (ESG), Quantitative Development, Modelling & Scripting, Cashflow Modelling and Model Validation.
- There are also various project teams being formed for actual insurance-related matters to help NN stay a pioneer in its industry, such as the IFRS17 project team.
- Now we are hiring to extend our Cashflow Modelling team with a Modelling Actuary.
What matters to us
- We are certainly looking for you, if you recognize yourself in the following lines:
- University degree in Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience in working in a (preferably life) actuarial function
- Experience with cash flow models (preferably in AFM/R3S and/or Prophet and/or Moses)
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
What matters to you
- Explore the unrevealed opportunities of the professional area within the actuarial field. If you are familiar with cashflow modelling and insurance product development you would definitely enjoy working with us! Your future responsibilities:
- Involvement in various actuarial modelling projects, focusing on cash-flow modelling
- Developing new and enhancing existing deterministic and stochastic models in AFM/R3S
- Designing and implementing new functionalities in existing AFM/R3S models and Excel tools
- Working on the regional model and on the Business Unit’s own models
- Support in model reviews, platform conversions, IFRS17 implementation
- Good communication with all relevant stakeholders, mainly in English
Build your business at NN! Why is it good for you?
- Besides a competitive compensation package you could benefit from all those listed below as a member of a successful, familiar team.
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational, yet informal work environment
- Plenty of possibilities to develop yourself: skills and self-development are high priorities at NN RAS
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues
- Competitive remuneration
- Modern working conditions with room for individual choices
- International development possibilities
- Amazing company events: yearly Christmas party, team buildings, game nights,…
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in the position, please register and send your CV via our Career Portal or to the email@example.com e-mail address.
- Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: