NN started its operations in Hungary in 1991 under the name Nationale-Nederlanden. In just 6 years we have become the market leader and continue to be a dominant player in the Hungarian life insurance market.
We work according to an agile methodology and in 2019 we decided to take up this activity. We also place a strong emphasis on digitalisation and a data-driven approach, aiming to work with tools that simplify day-to-day workflows.
Our ambition is to make the world of insurance easier to understand and more transparent.
Currently We are looking to expand our 4-person sales support team with a Customer relationship and sales expert, who will primarily support us in the digital transformation of our sales network, working closely with the sales network and the development team.
- Managing and delivering our cross-selling strategy to the sales network;
- Communicating the adoption of a data-driven culture to the sales network, producing support materials, holding seminars (NBO and NBA systems);
- Liaising with agents on a weekly basis and with regional managers on a monthly basis to ensure transparency on the change requests of the sales network;
- Active participation in lead campaigns, optimising workflows based on own insights and feedback from sales partners;
- Ongoing mediation, participation in leading the implementation of changes;
- Planning IT improvements and improving lead management for existing customers.
What matters to us
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial sector;
- Type B driving licence;
- Confident English language skills;
- Strong synthesis skills;
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems.
What matters to you
- You can work in an eco-friendly open office built in 2020 and nominated for the "Office of the Year" award;
- No-strings-attached working hours, we're all about getting your work done on time. What time of day you do it is up to you;
- 3-4 home office days a week, with office visits on Tuesdays;
- Cafeteria, health insurance, NN group life and accident insurance and annual performance-related bonus;
- Personal development and support programmes;
- Active Well-being support, health awareness presentations and training;
- Family-friendly approach, because we put family first;
- Volunteer weeks, because giving is important;
- Active running and sports - NN Utrabalaton , We ran around the world one and a half times.
- Experience in Lead Management;
- Previous experience with Sales Network/Brokers;
- Knowledge of banking and/or insurance products.
Required for application
- If you are interested in our advertisement, we welcome your application via our Career Portal by attaching your CV, after which we will contact you shortly. Our selection process is 𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 due to the epidemic situation.
- We're not looking for an other colleague, we're looking for you!
Details of position
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémád, kérdésed merül fel, akkor kérjük, keress minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: