Fullstack engineer / DevOps
The strategy of NN-Group is to become a digital disrupter in the insurance market by levering on the Hungarian household needs. The entire organization is going to be changed towards a Scaled Agile way of working.
The supporting IT landscape will need end to end flexibility to deliver the features that supports the strategy. At the moment we are facing a landscape and architecture that needs an update.
We are looking for a full stack engineer with a passion for driving IT change.
- You are part of a tribe and a squad team that has an agile way of working.
- You have an IT specialization but at the same time you are all round enough to deliver end to end processes which are needed in an agile way of working.
- You work together with your fellow colleagues in creating the IT landscape that is supporting the business strategy for the Tribe.
- You drive the IT change from a landscape with older technologies towards market IT standards which will be a combination of using custom of the shelf products and custom build.
- You know how to translate the complex business wishes towards epics/US that can be realized and maintained.
What matters to you
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment
- Taking part and delivering strategic transformation
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company
- Becoming part of a flexible, supportive and agile team
- Competitive remuneration
What matters to us
- A minimal or 5 years working experience as a software engineering with multiple systems / languages preferable end to end (Java – CRM - frontend - APIs – administration systems etc).
- Proven record in improving or cooperating the IT Operations across a technical chain.
- You know what is needed to put continuous integration and deployment in place.
- Proven skills with what is needed to keep the quality of your work high.
- Strong Java background with certifications
- Strong frontend background in Angular 5, Iconic, PrimeFaces and Spring
- Have CI/CD as a basic instinct
- Proven experience with development of Corporate Portals and Mobile apps.
- Proven experience with APIs – Webservices – ESB – Gateways etc.
- Proven experience with Test automation.
- Proven proficiency in the integration of applications.
- Proven experience in the transforming a relatively old landscape and knows what this involves in terms of challenges.
- Hungarian and English in both speaking and writing.
- Preferably affinity with an insurance environment.
- University way of working thinking.
Required for application
- In case you are interested in the position please register and apply to this position via NN Career Portal. Your files will be handled confidentially.
Details of position
Fullstack engineer / DevOps
|Place of work:
|Job contract type:
Do you know anyone for this position?
By a single click you can share this job opportunity with others.
Karrier Portál belépés
Regisztrált felhasználóink a személyes oldalukon:
- hírlevélben értesülhetnek az aktuális állásajánlatokról
- aktualizálhatják adataikat
- módosíthatják jelszavukat
- megtekinthetik, milyen pályázatokra jelentkeztek eddig
- megadhatják, hogy milyen jellegű állásajánlatok megjelenéséről szeretnének automatikus tájékoztatást
- törölhetik személyes adataikat
Ha a Karrier Portál használatával kapcsolatban problémája, kérdése merül fel, akkor kérjük, hogy keressen minket az alábbi elérhetőségeken: